Monday, April 13, 2009

HiM~ AGaiN

Monday, April 13, 2009
i also know that my friends can know about my news thru my blog. however, i wont express my very sad things here...i know my friends will support me..just, i dont1 let my friends around me worry about me so much...i dont like to make people worry about me although i still always make ppl worry about me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He does change alot... but i am really happy for him cos he is more matured now... last time,he n i can be very very close..this is not because he always tell me about his thinking. ya,sometimes he did told me about his thinking. but,the main thing is the instinct and intuition i have towards our friendship. last time,he used to be hot. i also used to be very hot cause i like to show my black face to my friends.. haha..

maybe some friends cant understand and accompany him so much when he is sad n trying to hide his sadness.. instinctly, i can do that even if in the process he will be very hot. becos there is a link between our hearts. even he doesnt need to say much. i still can understand him. last time,he even agreed that even in future his wife may not be able to understand him as much as i understand him. that time,we are very close friends. i think maybe God let us meet.

真的不能解释为什么我那时能够酱了解他。我相信这是一种很难得,特别的友谊。但是,现在的他,在我的面前,会无形中在他的周围形成一道防护网,下意识的阻止我靠近他的心房。这是我的直觉。我也相信,我的直觉并没有错。也许他不觉得他有那么做。但,他真的下意识或潜意识里这么做,因为我有一颗在他不需要说什么的时候能理解他的心。不过,真的很庆幸以前的我能够陪伴他,让我有很足够的时间来打开他的心房,让他能在不开心的时候变得开心或开朗些。

加油了,朋友!他一定会得逞他所愿的。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by FeELiNg►