Monday, September 7, 2009

nothing is impossible...

Monday, September 7, 2009
i from chinese primary school...in secondary school,i take the subject of bahasa cina in my PMR and SPM.

after i come to KL,i really feel that my chinese foundation still ok....

but then, that day i online meet back one friend in my secondary school...he makes me amazing..

in ssi,he is kinda of 'banana' due to his family background and primary school education and the friends he mix around... but that time i edy know that he very interested in learning mandarin...

during first year of college life, he told me that he is taking tuition of primary school year 5 mandarin. that time i edy feel that he is very passionate to learn mandarin.but i thought he will jsut say say only...

after that,he went to UK den we have no contact after that..until that day he talk to me thru facebook, he even type mandarin for all the time while talking to me.. but then, as a chinese, i use english all the time while reply him becos i feel my mandarin typing speed is dam slow....his mandarin typing speed is not bad. i really cant imagine how determined he is to learn mandarin...i am so shameful of myself...

haha....anyway, really feel happy for him that he finally has achieved wad he wants...

i will always support him....he really makes me feel nothing is impossible..

5 comments:

Vincent said...

Issit anthony u mean ?

Su Shan said...

is it Anthony?? he chat with me using mandarin too..I was so surprised n so shocked...He improved so fast..

ling said...

yaya...he is anthony..i am so surprised that he use mandarin to talk to me. really feel shameful for myself since i m from pure chinese background but dont use mandarin often..

anyway,he is excellent in doing this... grats him that improve his mandarin alot..

Vincent said...

haha. Since form 5 he already keep asking me about chinese words and phrases =D so once u mention 1st come into my mind is him =D

Ppl now chinese lvl pro liao. Anytime win me n you haha =D

ling said...

sure la... he so geng... i learn n speak mandarin wholly since primary school also know that his mandarin lvl win me lor..

at least u different lor..ur blog most of the time is typed with mandarin. my mandarin skill edy berkarat lor...aih~

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by FeELiNg►